The term ‘The Vigilant Parent’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
The Vigilant Parent, LLC cannot guarantee GPS coordinates to be completely accurate at all times. The Vigilant Parent, LLC and the mobile application, PerpAlert, link to various GPS sources and are in no way in control of their operations. User holds harmless The Vigilant Parent, LLC, its owners, officers and directors from any and all malfunctions of the User’s mobile device and inaccurate GPS coordinates that may cause User harm or inconvenience.
The Vigilant Parent, LLC and the mobile application, PerpAlert cannot guarantee the mobile application will work on all cellular devices and/or operating systems.